This course is focused on a deep dive into Session Attributes. You will understand the logic behind them and what they are. You will learn about the configuration and testing of various types of Session Attributes, so you can use them as conditions in the process of data collection and event creation.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the role of Session Attributes in event processing and data collection
- Get to know different types of Session Attributes and when to use them
- Use Session Attributes in different areas of Tealeaf
During this course, you will:
- Learn about different types of custom and out-of-the-box Session Attributes
- Learn how Session attributes are configured and applied in Tealeaf
- Understand how Session Attributes and their values are populated
This introductory course about Session Attributes is suitable for Tealeaf users who are tasked with creating events and event components.
Before starting this course, we recommend that you first complete the Business User Learning Plan and Event Manager Fundamentals - Tealeaf SaaS (PBW.EC300) course.
Click here to enroll, or share it with your partners, collegues or clients.
Please sign in to leave a comment.