e-Learning course: Anomaly Detection (Tealeaf SaaS)
Anomaly detection in Acoustic Tealeaf SaaS allows you to proactively uncover problems and time-sensitive opportunities, reducing the need to invest resources to monitor and mine your visitor data.
This online training course will help you understand how Anomaly Detection works and how to use it to get notified about important irregularities in your application, to accelerate your analysis of what is causing them, and to let you gain valuable business insights from your data.
After completing this e-learning course, you will be able to:
- identify diverse types of anomalies,
- evaluate when to use the Alert Manager and when to use Anomaly Detection,
- select reports and metrics most suitable for analyzing with Anomaly Detection,
- configure Anomaly Detection for a metric in a report to get notified about any observed irregularities,
- analyze and interpret data to reveal hidden correlations and uncover the causes of anomalies.
During this training, you will learn:
- about practical use cases and scenarios when to apply Anomaly Detection,
- how to plan your work with Anomaly Detection,
- how does Anomaly Detection work and detect irregularities,
- what are the common issues and best practices when using Anomaly Detection,
- how to enable Anomaly Detection and analyze detected anomalies.
This tutorial is suitable for all users of Tealeaf who are working with reports and would like to get automatic notifications when unusual patterns in data are detected.
Anomaly detection is a feature available in Tealeaf reporting dashboards. To get the most value from the learning, before starting this course, we recommend that you first complete the Dashboards and Widgets: Standard Report courses.
Enroll for this course here!
Please sign in to leave a comment.