A Dashboard is a type of graphical user interface which provides quick views of KPIs for a particular objective or business process. It is the command and control center for your data analysis, where you add, manage, and share your reports. The main purpose of creating a Dashboard is to monitor and visualize data that is captured by Tealeaf SaaS.
This course will help you to:
- Monitor site processes that have significant business importance
- Track and investigate changes in defined metrics that may be indicating problems on the site or new untapped opportunities
- Observe process health, site issues, and customer behavior to gain insights and inputs for business decisions
During this course, you will learn about:
- Definition and purpose of Dashboards
- Different types of Dashboards and how they can benefit your business
- How to get started on Dashboards, including overview, mobile and performance
- How to create your own Dashboards
- How to navigate through the interface and configure your settings
This course is suitable for all business users who want to monitor and visualize data that is captured by Tealeaf SaaS.
Dashboards course requires basic knowledge of Tealeaf features. Before starting this course, we recommend that you first complete the Quick Start.
Please sign in to leave a comment.