e-Learning course: Struggle Analytics (Tealeaf SaaS)
Struggle Analytics automatically detects unexpected and unwanted activities on your site. It can help you to identify typical user experience issues. This course will enable you to analyze Struggle Analytics dashboards to improve the experience of your customers.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- identify areas on your site that may be causing customers' struggle,
- analyze detected issues and suggest possible optimizations and improvements,
- improve your users’ experience.
During this course, you will:
- identify potential "struggle" sessions on your website,
- evaluate indicators on your dashboard cards,
- learn the process of working with Struggle Analytics from the business user’s point of view,
- analyze different case scenarios.
This course is suitable for all Tealeaf business users responsible for analyzing the user experience and would like to get automatic suggestions on which parts of the site are causing the struggle.
NOTE: This course only covers features of Struggle Analytics, which are available to a regular user. There will be a separate course discussing the Administrative tasks related to the configuration of Struggle Analytics, such as mapping pages and defining weights for struggle events.
Struggle Analytics requires a basic understanding of the process of analyzing websites with Tealeaf. Before starting this course, we recommend that you first complete the Introduction and Quick Start, and the Session Search courses.
Enroll for this course here!
Please sign in to leave a comment.