We recently published a new training course on Acoustic Academy:
Within the profile sections of Acoustic products users are able to modify user account configurations and settings.
This training course reviews the various sections of user-level profile management, including the My Acoustic portal, and provides step-by-step instructions on how to adjust editable fields.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand which fields are editable in your profile, when changes to your account setup are needed
- Differentiate between product level profile settings and My Acoustic
- Modify editable profile fields in both profile sections
- Differentiate between regular user and administrator access within profile settings
- Troubleshoot issues related to user permissions
During this course, you will learn:
- How to navigate to your profile settings and My Acoustic
- How to view, edit and manage profile fields
This learning course is designed for all users of Tealeaf SaaS, regular users as well as administrators, who want to learn more about profile management and settings.
No prerequisites are required for this course.
Please sign in to leave a comment.