To use Acoustic Personalization, you must register the channel (for example, a website) that you want to personalize. When you access Acoustic Personalization for the first time, the Zones page directs you to the Register a channel page.
To access the Register a channel page, complete the steps:
- Log in to Acoustic Personalization.
- Using the menu, go to Personalization > Settings > Implementation Status.
- In the Implementation Status page, click Channels tab, and click Register new channel.
Registering a channel involves the following activities:
- Create a channel: Provide the required information, such as, channel name, channel type, and channel URL. For more information, see Create a channel
- Select a content management system (CMS): You can either select a previously configured CMS or register a new CMS. For more information, see Register a CMS
- Configure Acoustic Exchange: Create a Acoustic Exchange account, register Acoustic Personalization as endpoint in Acoustic Exchange and Acoustic Exchange Capture, integrate with a tagging and analytics library, and subscribe to the events data that you want to use for personalization. For more information, see Acoustic Exchange Configuration
- Register a zone: Provide the required information such as zone name, zone ID, and zone description. For more information, see Register a zone