You can define basic information about the organization, data settings, integration settings, and add-on services.
Note: The COS integration settings are viewable by the organization administrator but are modifiable only by the system administrator and support users.
- Define the system settings.
Note: The Org key setting consists of the DataCenter ID + Org code. This setting is used as a parameter by the API function that integrates session replay with a VOC solution.
Services are set when the system is provisioned. The list shows the services that are available for your organization and can include these services:
- Network capture - Capture network data.
- Overstat Service - Use overlays on web page snapshots to view user actions on those pages.
- Struggle Analytics - Identify and rank the factors that contribute to visitor struggle.
- Define the data settings.
Note: The following settings can't be changed by the org admin:
- The Max number of users and Max number of events settings cannot be changed. If you need more user subscriptions or events, contact your Acoustic representative.
- The Capture data retention period setting is defined when the environment is created. This setting cannot be changed.
- The Reporting data retention period and Overstat data retention period settings are defined when the environment is created. These settings cannot be changed.
Dimension extraction and fact aggregation - run interval: Specifies the time, 1 - 15 minutes, during which dimension data is extracted and facts are aggregated by the system. The default value is every 5 minutes.
This property is set by the system administrator when the environment is provisioned. Only the system administrator can edit this property.
- Define integration settings for Digital Analytics Explore and Exchange.
Use Exchange to define the sequence of actions that occur between the endpoint that publishes and the endpoint that receives the Tealeaf event data.
Note: For Digital Analytics Explore, you must have an FTP username and password to log in to the FTP server. For Exchange, you must have an authentication key.
- Define the IP address whitelist.
Use the IP Range to control call center agents from accessing the system remotely.
- Define the native replay settings.
Native replay files include:
- Image package
- Template package
- Replay rules
- Hybrid App Name
- Hybrid App Version
- Tag 1
- Tag 2
Note: Tag 1 and Tag 2 are the names of the packages that contain static resources to be uploaded to CMS or a remote host.