Use the Audit Log to monitor and track user activities (views, searches, edits, deletes, and replays) initiated against Acoustic Experience Analytics (Tealeaf) data objects, such as reports, Events, sessions, and workspaces.
About this task
With the Audit Log, administrators can see how and when users interact with various Acoustic Experience Analytics (Tealeaf) data objects. The Audit Log can help administrators track and monitor user productivity and audit the IP address of potential hackers.
The Audit log for is retained for two years.
User the following procedure to access the Audit Log:
- From the Acoustic Experience Analytics (Tealeaf) menu bar, select user name > Admin and then select the Audit Log tab.
- Select the date range for which you to view user activity and click Apply to see a list of user activities.
- rearrange the column order
- sort column content from ascending to descending order, and vice versa
- search the contents of the table
- Export the contents of the Audit Log to a CSV file.