You can use the Event Manager to create sequence events.
- In the Event Manager, select New to set the parameters for the event you are creating.
- Click + Condition to add a condition for your sequence event.
For sequence events, you must select an event as the condition.
- Click + Condition again.
- In the Select condition type window, select Events occur in the following sequence.
Note: The Events occur in the following sequence option is displayed only if the first condition that you set is an event.
- Add the events to the sequence.
- Set the value and condition for the events that you have selected.
A sequence event can be triggered only when Value is set to Exists in session and Condition is set to True.