The Accessibility overlay evaluates website issues that can affect users with visual, auditory, or physical impairment. Depending on the number or location of the severity icons, it can be difficult to analyze data. You can click and drag any severity icon to a new location on the screen. An indicator line ties the severity icon to the object.
About this task
The Accessibility overlay identifies page elements that violate WCAG 2.0 standards. It then categorizes these issues by severity and provides additional information on the disabilities impacted. It specifically targets issues that might arise for people with disabilities such as vision impairment and people who use screen readers and other tools to access applications screens.
Accessibility issues are rated based on the severity of the issue.
Use this procedure to apply the Accessibility overlay to a snapshot.
- In the Snapshot gallery, select a snapshot.
- Select the Accessibility overlay.
The accessibility results display.
- Select the View that you want to use.
- Optional: Select the Zoom factor that you want to use.
- Select the accessibility area to review. If you need more details about a specific violation, click Show Details.