The phrase "A picture is worth a thousand words" means that complex and sometimes multiple ideas can be conveyed by a single still image.
With Acoustic Overstat, you can convey complex page usability data by taking a snapshot of the page and applying a data generating overlay to it.
With Acoustic Overstat, you can take snapshots, organize snapshots into stacks, add overlays to snapshots, and visualize the behaviors of your visitors on each screen of your application.
Note: Acoustic Overstat is an add-on component.
Snapshot capture does not work on hybrid applications.
With Acoustic Overstat, you can visualize the behaviors of your visitors on each screen of your application. From the Snapshot gallery, you can select a screen and apply overlays. The visual data allows for rapid and intuitive insights into visitor behavior. Interactive drill-downs for each snapshot can be used to explore the data.
By identifying the locations on a screen of greatest interest, you can quantify and explore how and why negative outcomes are occurring on specific screens. For example, if Step 3 of a business process illustrates that 50% of customers are abandoning the process, then the web development team can focus its attention on improving the usability of the Step 3 screen. In this manner, you and your enterprise can make basic, significant improvements to your application to provide a richer and easier customer experience.
In addition to monitoring the current activities on an application, Acoustic Overstat can be used as an important development tool for performing data-driven measurements of the impact of new features and other changes to the application. Acoustic Overstat answers the basic question "What is challenging about this screen?"
Acoustic Overstat provides the following benefits:
- Methods for improving form conversion rates through form analytics
- Enhancement of object placement on the screen through heat maps
- Identification of the areas of a screen that are most consistently displayed on the visitor's screen through attention maps
Use Acoustic Overstat to:
- Visualize usage patterns across the entire application.
- Gain awareness of exactly how a visitor uses a specific screen.
- Evaluate each process to monitor visitor success rate in completing it.
- Identify the parts of a screen that are most frequently used and that are largely unused.
- Predict how visitors will use the application in the future.
- Apply that predictive insight to improve the overall customer experience.