You cannot change how the struggle score is calculated. However, you can shift the focus of the analysis by changing the weight of a factor, adding event-based factors, or by excluding a struggle factor from being calculated on a particular page.
To change the focus of the analysis:
- Select Options > Edit Struggle Factor.
- To change the weight that is assigned to a struggle factor, use the slide feature to set its weight.
- To exclude a struggle factor from being calculated on a particular page, complete the following steps.
- Click the edit (pencil) icon for the struggle factor.
- Clear the check box for any page you want to exclude from struggle factor detection.
- To add an event-based struggle factor, click the + icon for Struggle Event Factors and select an event.