The Adobe Genesis email integration combines behavioral information from SiteCatalyst with Acoustic Campaign email marketing to create a powerful tool to redefine success measurement and target audiences with more relevant messaging.
Delivering relevant email messages to these market segments can create new revenue opportunities, driving increased conversion and revenue among new and existing email campaigns. For example, delivering relevant email messages based on products viewed during a visit or left in an abandoned shopping cart dramatically impacts revenue with minimal impact on the cost because it is using visitors your site is already getting. This increase in marketing efficiency is one of the key benefits of integrating SiteCatalyst with Acoustic Campaign. Additionally, this integration automatically synchronizes email metrics with SiteCatalyst data as frequently as hourly for closed-loop reporting. With Adobe Omniture, you can integrate with the Acoustic Campaign to retrieve data about emails.
Acoustic Campaign users can increase returns from email marketing, understand campaign effectiveness from almost any angle, and then market to customers based on cart abandonment, product purchases, and views. This integration synchronizes email metrics with Adobe SiteCatalyst metrics for closed-loop marketing to the right audience with maximum effectiveness.
Benefits of the Adobe Genesis Integration with Acoustic Campaign
- Consolidate email marketing and analytics data into one reporting interface (SiteCatalyst).
- Optimize email campaigns by conversion, contribution to revenue, and site success.
- Remarket to key visitors and market segments based on cart abandonment, product purchases, product views, and any other segments configured within SiteCatalyst.
Technical overview of Adobe Genesis Integration with Acoustic Campaign
Acoustic Campaign Adobe Genesis Integration consists of the following three components:
- Adobe SiteCatalyst automatically inserts tags in links within Acoustic Campaign emails for the recipient and campaign tracking.
- The standard tags are email ID (sp_mid) and email address (sp_rid, or recipient ID).
- SiteCatalyst sends configured segments to Acoustic Campaign for remarketing.
- If no custom segments are configured, the application includes the following segments:
- Cart abandonment
- Product view
- Product purchase
- Form abandonment and download file(optional)
- Configured through Adobe Genesis, Segments are automatically imported to the Acoustic Campaign.
- For each integration (report suite specific), the segmentation data is imported into a single relational table.
- The Acoustic Campaign sends aggregate email-level metrics to Adobe SiteCatalyst. Recipient-level metrics are not available.
- Total Bounces