Acoustic Campaign customers can increase returns from email marketing, and understand campaign effectiveness from almost any angle, and then market to customers based on cart abandonment, product purchases, product views and more. This integration automatically synchronizes email metrics with Adobe SiteCatalyst metrics for closed-loop marketing to the right audience with maximum effectiveness.
Benefits of the Adobe Genesis Integration with Acoustic Campaign
- Consolidate email marketing and analytics data into one reporting interface (SiteCatalyst).
- Optimize email campaigns by conversion, contribution to revenue, and site success.
- Remarket to key visitors and market segments based on cart abandonment, product purchases, product views, and any other segments configured within SiteCatalyst.
Technical overview of Adobe Genesis Integration with Acoustic Campaign
Acoustic Campaign Adobe Genesis Integration consists of the following three components:
- Adobe SiteCatalyst automatically inserts tags in links within Acoustic Campaignemails for recipient and campaign tracking.
- The standard tags are email ID (sp_mid) and email address (sp_rid, or recipient ID).
- SiteCatalyst sends configured segments to Acoustic Campaignfor remarketing.
- If no custom segments are configured, the application includes the following segments:
- Cart abandonment
- Product view
- Product purchase
- Form abandonment and download file(optional)
- Segments that are configured through Adobe Genesis are automatically imported to the Acoustic Campaign.
- For each integration (report suite specific), the segmentation data is imported into a single relational table.
- The Acoustic Campaignsends aggregate email level metrics to Adobe SiteCatalyst. Recipient level metrics are not available.
- Total Bounces