With Acoustic Campaign and Adobe Omniture, you can target prospects and customers precisely and effectively at every stage in the life cycle. The two-way integration brings email metrics into Adobe Omniture to provide insight into marketing activities, and website analytics data back into Acoustic Campaign. The integration enables the customer to deliver right message, to the right person at the right time.
Implementation of Adobe Omniture integration
- Client sends out email that contains email ID and Recipient ID as URL parameters on links.
- Email ID and Recipient ID along with customer activity are captured by SiteCatalyst.
- Acoustic Campaign makes API calls to SiteCatalyst requesting all segments that are available. This data is stored in a relational table within the Acoustic Campaign.
- Acoustic Campaign sends aggregated metrics back to SiteCatalyst (Genesis) - Sent, Clicked, Opened, Unsubscribed, and Total Bounces.
Each Adobe/Acoustic Campaign integration interacts with one Adobe report suite and one Acoustic Campaign relational table. If the client has not purchased Adobe Genesis or the Acoustic Campaign Adobe integration they might have do so before completing the form. A separate form must be filled out per integration. If a client has two report suites, the client needs to complete this form twice.
- Client Company Name
- Salesperson (name, phone number, and email address)
- Order Form Number
- Primary client contact for integration (name, phone number, and email address)
- The Acoustic Campaign Pod (ex. campaign-us-1.goacoustic.com = pod 1, campaign-us-2.goacoustic.com = pod 2, etc.)
- The client needs to create Acoustic Campaign login that is used by provisioning to enable the integration. The login needs to have Organization Administration permissions. Create the login and type the login name.
- The Acoustic Campaign login that is created needs to have a notification email address. The notification email address must use the following naming convention: email@example.com. This address must not contain any spaces. For example, if the client name is Acme International and the client is using pod 4, the notification email address would be services-cis-AcmeInternationalfirstname.lastname@example.org. Type your notification email address.
- What is the name of your Adobe report suite? (If you cannot answer this question, contact your Adobe representative).
- When you are sending metrics to Adobe, the integration can either send metrics for an entire Acoustic Campaign organization, or only for specific lists. If you want to export all the available metrics for the entire Acoustic Campaign organization, leave the text box blank. Otherwise, list out the database ID of each database that you want to get metrics for.
- List the domain names that you want to use with this integration. The Acoustic Campaign automatically appends values to URLs in your emails that contain these domain names that enable tracking within site catalyst for automatically tagged emails. If you prefer to handle manually within your email templates, leave the field blank.
Download the Questionnaire HERE and reattach the completed document to your Support Case.