The marketer has various techniques to flag Acoustic Campaign contacts for sync to Salesforce as new Leads. For example, they could flag Acoustic Campaign contacts for sync to Salesforce as a new Leads under Lead Scoring, web form setting, Programs, and so on.
During the manage CRM configurations, if the marketer chooses the option Create corresponding Lead in CRM if a new contact is added in Acoustic Campaign then if he creates a new record in Campaign, will it automatically synchronize to Salesforce.
Else it is up to the marketer to have a process in place that flags the Campaign records to synchronize to Salesforce. The CRM Enable Sync field must be set to a 1 (Yes) before the integration sends the record to Salesforce as a new Lead. This allows the marketing control over which leads they collect are sales-ready.
The marketer has the following options to flag Campaign contacts to synchronize with Salesforce as a new Leads:
- By using Lead Scoring, marketers can synchronize to CRM when the score or rank reaches a specific value.
- By using the Web Form Setting, the marketer can synchronize a record to CRM on submit.
- By using the Campaign Program, a marketer can synchronize a contact with CRM.
- A marketer can manually set the CRM Enable Sync to Yes in the Edit Contact screen.
- A marketer can choose to complete a CSV import or update and set the CRM Enable Sync field to a 1.