Before the user has access to the integration, you need to assign an Acoustic Campaign security role to the profile.
The Acoustic Campaign security roles in Microsoft Dynamics CRM are:
- Acoustic Campaign Admin: Used to manage the configuration integration within the interface. When the role is granted, the user can configure the Acoustic Campaign Integration (formerly known as credentials) information within the CRM administration module. When revoked, the user would not have access to make configuration changes.
- Acoustic Campaign Contact Insight: Used to grant/revoke access to the Contact Insight capability within the Microsoft Dynamics Environment. When the role is granted to the user, the Contact Insight screen displays within the CRM lead and contact forms. When revoked the Contact Insight screen (iFrame) is not displayed.
- Send Acoustic Campaign Email: Used to grant/revoke access to the Acoustic Campaign Send from CRM capability within the Microsoft Dynamics Environment. When the role is granted to the user, the Send Acoustic Campaign Email is visible on the Lead or Contact and Campaign activity screens. When revoked, the user does not have the ability to send an Acoustic Campaign email from the CRM interface and the Send Acoustic Campaign Email button is not visible.
Complete the following steps to assign a security role to the profile.
- Go to Settings > System > Administration > Users.
- In the Full Name column, click the link to select a user.
- Click Security Roles and then click Manage Roles. The Confirm Security Role Assignment dialog is displayed.
- Select one of the following user roles and click OK.
- Acoustic Campaign Admin
- Acoustic Campaign Contact Insight
- Send Acoustic Campaign Email