Read through the following topic to complete the configuration of the SugarCRM integration Module.
- Download the appropriate SugarCRM Acoustic Campaign integration module.
- Log in as a SugarCRM Administrator. The integration module must be installed or updated by a SugarCRM administrator (a user with an administrator role).
Note: Before you upgrade to the latest module, verify the following points:
- If the v1050 module is installed, uninstall it before upgrading to the latest module.
- If you are upgrading from v2038 or newer, follow these instructions beforehand.
Once completed, follow the Clean Installation instructions to upgrade the module.
Complete the following steps to install or upgrade the SugarCRM integration module and to set up synchronization between Sugar and Campaign.
- Open Your SugarCRM organization that uses an account that has an administrator role.
- Go to Admin > Developer Tools box.
- Click Module Loader.
- Click Choose File/Browse.
- Select SugarCRM Acoustic Campaign Integration package on your desktop or hard drive and click Upload.
- After the module is uploaded, click Install.
- On the Ready To Install screen, accept the License Agreement and click Commit.
- Wait until the installation is completed. A confirmation screen is displayed.
- Go back to the Admin area.
- Click Repair.
- Click Quick Repair and Rebuild. Wait until the repair process is completed.
- Scroll down the Repair and Rebuild log until you see the following panel with Execute button. The Execute button might not always display if you are upgrading to a new version.
- Click Execute button. Wait until the custom fields are added to the SugarCRM database. A confirmation screen is displayed.
- Re-login to SugarCRM or perform complete browser window refresh.
The SugarCRM Campaign integration module is now installed.
Once you complete the installation of the module, complete the post-installation configuration of SugarCRM-Campaign integration.