How to manage 3rd party cookies for Contact Insight in Chrome and Firefox so that marketing history is seen.
If your browser is configured to Block Third-Party Cookies, an exception is necessary for Contact Insight to render properly. Please see below for details.
Note: You must use the correct Pod number for your Organization.
Adding Exceptions in Chrome
- Click the 3 horizontal lines icon on the far right of the address bar.
- Click Settings.
- Click Advanced on the left-hand side of the page.
- Click Privacy and security.
- Click Site Settings.
- Under Permissions, click Cookies.
- Under Allow, in the See all cookies and site data area, click Add, add your exception (e.g. enter https://[your Acoustic Campaign pod number].goacoustic.com. For example, if you use Pod 6, you would enter https://campaign-eu-1.goacoustic.com/) as well as your visual force exception ([*.]visualforce.com) and click Add once more.
Adding Exceptions in Firefox
- Click the (☰) (three horizontal lines) in the Firefox browser.
- Click Content Blocking.
- Scroll until you see Cookies and Site Data.
- Click Manage Permissions.
- Add your exception, for example, enter https://[your Acoustic Campaign pod number].goacoustic.com. For example, if you use Pod 6, you would enter https://campaign-eu-1.goacoustic.com/) in the Address of website box.
- Click Allow.
- Click Save Changes.
Failure to complete this action will prevent the marketing history from appearing in Contact Insight.