You can use the Event usage report to track how events are used by your organization.
Use the following procedure to monitor event usage for your organization.
- From the left navigation panel, select Event Manager.
- Click View Event Usage to go to the Event Usage page. From the Event Usage page, you can:
- Sort column data on the Event usage table.
- Filter data by event tags.
- Change the status of an event from Active to Inactive.
- Delete Events.
When you delete an event, the dependent objects are permanently deleted. If you are unsure about deleting an event, you can click on the Event name in the first column to view information about the event.