You can manage your snapshots in the Snapshot gallery.
- You can reorder snapshots in the Snapshot gallery. Snapshots are stored in the Snapshot gallery in the order that you capture and save them.
- In the Snapshot gallery, select the thumbnail icon. All of the snapshots that you have are shown as thumbnails.
- Select the snapshot that you want to move and drag the snapshot to the new location. Repeat this step for all of the snapshots that you want to reorder.
- You can rename snapshots.
- In the Snapshot gallery, select the snapshot that you want to rename.
- Enter a new name.
- Press Enter or click outside of the text box to save the name.
- You can delete snapshots.
For customers after February 2021, your subscription will let you select multiple snapshots at the same time and delete all selected snapshots.
Note: If you are assigned the User role, you can delete only the snapshots that you created. However, the Administrator and SupportUser roles can modify and delete any snapshot in the gallery.
- In the Snapshot gallery, select the snapshot that you want to delete.
- Hover over the snapshot and click the trash icon.
- You can locate any snapshot by typing in the URL or name for the page the snapshot was captured into the search bar.
- You can see the URL of any snapshot by hovering over it.
Article is closed for comments.