Use this procedure to apply the Form Analytics overlay to a snapshot.
- In the Snapshot gallery, select the snapshot.
- Optional: To change the date range for the data that is displayed, select the calendar icon and update the date range.
- Select the Form Analytics overlay.
- Select the View that you want to use.
- Optional: Select the Zoom factor that you want to use.
- Optional: Select Export as > CSV to export the overlay as a CSV file.
Exporting the overlay in CSV format can make it easier to analyze and manipulate the interaction data for elements, and potentially merge the interaction data with other data points, to gain a deeper understanding of how customers are interacting with the page.
You can also share the CSV file with users who might not have access to Acoustic Overstat.
- If you want to filter the information by a dimension:
- Select the filter icon to see a list of dimensions for the data.
- Select a dimension.
- Select a dimension value.
- Select Filter.
The dimension and value that you selected are used to filter the data on the overlay. The next time that you select the Filter icon, the dimension that you specified is highlighted and the values that you selected are shown.