Session agents can be added, configured, and removed from your pipelines through the Pipeline Editor in TMS. This graphical interface enables rapid development, deployment, and testing of pipelines and individual session agents while eliminating potential configuration errors.
- Login to the Portal as an administrator.
- Navigate to TMS.
- Click the Transport Service node.
- Click Transport Service configuration.
- In the Actions panel, click View/Edit.
The Pipeline Editor is displayed.
- To add a session agent to your pipeline, drag it from the Available Session Agents panel
and drop it on the top of the pipeline.
- You can drag and drop it within the list of session agents in the pipeline to reposition.
- When you add or move a session agent, the configuration changes to connect the session agents within a pipeline are handled for you.
- To remove a session agent from a pipeline, drag it from the pipeline to one of the right-hand panels. If you wish to save the session agent, drop it in the Saved Session Agents panel.
Please sign in to leave a comment.