If your security environment requires the secure transmission of data between the PCA server and each Processing Server, complete the following steps.
Before you begin, you must acquire the text of the private key that you wish to use between the servers. The key is
.PEM file and placed in the Tealeaf folder of the processing machines. The PCA queries a copy of the web certificate and then use that certificate to encode the data before transmitting.
Note: There may be a performance impact with using SSL to transmit between servers.
- To configure SSL transmission on the PCA:
- Open the PCA Web Console.
- Click the PCA Web Console - Delivery tab.
- Click the edit button next to the target that is receiving data from the PCA.
- In the configuration, click the Enable Secure Delivery checkbox.
- In the displayed window, paste in the content of the private key.
- Click OK.
- To configure SSL transmission in the Windows™ pipeline:
- Login to the Portal as an administrator.
- From the Portal menu, navigate to TMS.
- In Servers view, click the Transport Service node.
- Click Transport Service configuration.
- In the Config actions, click View/Edit.
The Pipeline Editor is displayed.
- Select the top node of the pipeline. Its name should be
Pipeline:1966in a default configuration.
- Click Edit at the bottom of the window.
- In the Edit Pipeline Settings dialog, select the Use SSL checkbox.
- Click Apply.
- To close the Pipeline Editor, click Save.
Please sign in to leave a comment.