Start the Capture Pipeline using the Transport Service in the Windows™ control panel services applet. Verify the pipeline started by using the Event Viewer to look for errors from the Experience Analytics application.
To start the Capture Pipeline across multiple servers:
- From the Start menu, click Settings > Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel, double-click Services.
- Select the Transport Service.
- Click Start.
- Click Close to close the Services window.
- To check the Event Viewer:
- Go to Start > Programs > Administrative Tools > Event Viewer.
- In the Event Viewer tree, select Application Log.
- Review the Source column.
- Verify that there are no error messages from the Transport Service.