When you have completed the configuration of a basic pipeline, TMS provides the mechanism for reviewing the pipeline processing.
Use the steps below to verify pipeline operations.
- Login to the Portal as an administrator.
- From the Portal menu, navigate to TMS.
- Click the Pipeline Status tab.
- From the Pipelines textbox, select the pipeline that you just configured if multiple pipelines are available.
- In the upper-right panel, you can review the session agents currently configured in the pipeline. Verify that hits are being passed between session agents for delivery.
- If the pipeline is delivering the hits to a Canister, you can search the Canister for active sessions. Those active sessions should have hits being added to them.
You might find it useful to open a session of your own on the web application being monitored by Tealeaf. As you navigate around the web application, you may be able to track your activities as an active session.