Developers can customize their applications by using the Tealeaf and Web SDKs.
The Tealeaf and Web SDK is a library that is inserted into your application that defines the capture methodology.
The SDK and other developer-oriented documentation resides in the Acoustic developers help center. Because the Tealeaf SDKs are used in Acoustic Analytics, information for both customer bases is presented together and applies to both products.
The Acoustic developer center
The Acoustic developer center is dedicated to providing resources for developers to customize Acoustic offerings. You can find the latest information from our team of experts in the Analytics developer center.
Here are just a few of the available resources:
- Access to SDKs
- Tutorials with sample code
- Documentation with conceptual and reference information
- Release notes
- Notifications to keep you updated on the latest innovations
- Acoustic developer answers to ask questions of our experts
In the Acoustic developer center, you can share information, interact with our developers, try out samples, ask questions, and provide feedback. To access the developer center, see the Acoustic developer center.
Developer center relevant links
- Tealeaf SDK for Android, standard and mobile editions documentation
- Tealeaf Android SDK Release Notes
- Getting started with the Tealeaf SDK for Android
- Tealeaf SDK for iOS, standard and mobile editions documentation
- Tealeaf iOS SDK Release Notes
- Get started installing the Tealeaf SDK for iOS
- Get started downloading and installing the UI Capture SDK documentation
- Tealeaf Web SDK Release Notes
- Getting started with the installation and deployment of the Web SDK