Use the following procedure to send personalized email communications from Campaign by using the Fast Campaign Integration.
Sending a email involves the use of both Unica Campaign and Acoustic Campaign. Ensure that you have access to both solutions before you begin.
- Create a database template.
For documentation, see Creating a database template for FCI.
- Use Acoustic Campaign to prepare the email template.
Follow these guidelines:
- Give the template a name that is meaningful to the campaign that it belongs to. For example, prefix your name with the acronym FCI so you can easily identify it in both applications and so that it is distinguishable from a standard integration email template name.
- For the Template Location, select Shared. Only shared templates are available in the Fast Campaign Integration.
- Save the template, then preview it for testing.
- For the email body, create the content, including personalization variables if needed.
- Use Unica Campaign to create a campaign and add a flowchart to it.
For documentation, see Creating a campaign in FCI.
- Configure the email process in the Unica Campaign flowchart.
For documentation, see Configuring the email process in a Campaign flowchart for FCI.
- Do a mandatory test run in Unica Campaign.
For documentation, see Implementing a mandatory test run in Unica Campaign.
- Do a production run in Unica Campaign For documentation, see Implementing a production run in Unica Campaign.