If Acoustic Campaign MS CRM integration solutions were not installed, use the steps in the section to import the solution to Microsoft™ Dynamics CRM.
- To access the Settings area in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, you have to be assigned a System Administrator security role.
- For CRM OnPremise deployments of Microsoft CRM, you must also be the Deployment Manager.
Complete the following steps to import the solution to Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Go to Settings > Solutions in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Note: To access the Settings area in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, you have to be assigned the System Administrator security role.
- Click Import . Select the solution file and click Next .
- After the solution is uploaded to the server, it is possible to see the solution version, change log, and components by clicking the View solution package details. Click Next.
- Select the Activate any processes and enable any SDK message processing steps included in the solution check box.
- After the import starts and finishes successfully, click Close.