The section is for users who want to add Acoustic Campaign Integration to a custom Lead/Contact form.
Note: These instructions are for versions 9.9.8.02 and lower.
- Contact Insight®
- Send Acoustic Campaign Email
- Sync to Acoustic Campaign
When the Acoustic Campaign solution is imported, only the default main form of the Contact and Lead entities are updated to include the Acoustic Campaign tab.
To add the Acoustic Campaign Integration to a new default or custom form, complete the following steps:
- Insert a One Column tab to the form, which includes a Two Column section.
- Update the Tab Properties.
- Expand the Field Explorer section to show all fields.
- Click and drag the Sync to Acoustic Campaign and Acoustic Campaign ID fields to the Acoustic Campaign Integration tab.
- Select Change Properties and update the Display to at least:
- Display label on the form
- Visible by default
- Select the Acoustic Campaign Integration tab and click the Web Resource button.
- Configure the new web resource properties as displayed on the Add Web Resource and Web Resources Properties pages.
- Web Resource: Use the lookup button to find the 'sp_contactinsight.htm' web resource.
- Name: Type the web resource name carefully, as displayed in EngageIntegration (prefix WebResource_ must be added automatically).
- Visibility: Deselect the check box Visible by default.
- Number of Rows: The recommended value is 20.
- Click OK to create and save the web resource.
- Click the Form Properties button.
- Complete the following steps, as displayed on the Form Properties and Handler Properties page.
- On the Events tab, in the Form Libraries section, add the sp_form.common.min.js web resource.
- In Event Handlers section, select the OnLoad event and click the Add button.
- On the Handler Properties page, specify the function name manageSilverpopControls, and select Enable to enable the function.
- Click OK .
- Click Save and then click Publish to apply the changes.
- Repeat steps for needed form on the entity only if required.