Relational tables are a standard Acoustic Campaign feature. These tables offer a place to store additional data that is "related" directly to a contact database. Often this creates a one-to-many relationship between the master contact and their records being stored in the relational table. Having access to this extra data can greatly extend query building and personalization within Acoustic Campaign.
Populating a relational table can be achieved in four ways:
- Manual file import via the Acoustic Campaign user interface.
- Recurring file import from an Acoustic Campaign hosted FTP/SFTP folder.
- InsertUpdateRelationalTable Acoustic Campaign API.
- Acoustic Tibco Scribe Online Connector.
The Tibco Scribe Online Connector is simply the 'vehicle' to import data into a relational table. When you purchase the Acoustic Campaign Tibco Scribe Online CRM-based or custom integration, this is what you can expect:
After the provisioning team verifies your Tibco Access Entitlement, an Acoustic Campaign support case will be created and assigned to a team dedicated to:
- Provisioning a Tibco Scribe Online Organization in a Region you specify.
- We currently use the US West (Oregon) and Europe (Ireland) regions.
- Inviting an initial team member to the Tibco Organization. This is usually the person identified by provisioning when requesting Tibco access.
- Invited users must click the Accept the invitation link in the email and continue the process to activate their Tibco user account to access the organization.
- The initial member can invite more members as needed from the Team Members > Integration section.
- Assisting in the setup, configuration, and support of integration.
It’s best to plan the fields needed for the relational table and create a CSV file to build the relational table structure. The most important fields to include and identify are:
- The unique identifier or key field for the records being added.
- The field that will map with the Database or Parent Relational table.
If the table is for records coming from a CRM system, i.e. orders, cases, campaigns, accounts, opportunities, and campaign members, it’s best to build a record list view in the CRM system including the fields you want in the relational table.
Export the data from the CRM list view, with at least 1 test record, to help create a CSV file to import into Acoustic Campaign.
Once the relational table is created, the following Tibco organization objects can be configured.
Note: Acoustic’s Tibco Connector can only add, update, or delete records for Relational Tables
Enter a support case to request a meeting with Support, or Services if the integration is custom or not related to a CRM System. Suggest a 1-to-2-hour period for the meeting in the case, with your desired timezone.