If you configured the PCA to deliver to HBR or the Processing Server over a port that is not 1966, you must configure the recipient to listen on the appropriate port number. Pipeline listening ports are defined through the Pipeline Editor in TMS.
Before you begin, determine if you need to use SSL to transmit between the PCA and the Windows™ pipeline.
- Login to the Portal as an administrator.
- From the Portal menu, navigate to TMS.
- In Servers view, click the Transport Service node.
- Click Transport Service configuration.
- In the Config actions, click View/Edit. The Pipeline Editor is displayed.
- Select the top node of the pipeline. Its name should be
Pipeline:1966in a default configuration.
- Click Edit at the bottom of the window.
- In the Edit Pipeline Settings dialog:
- Enter the port number on which the Processing Server should listen for this pipeline.
- If using SSL between the PCA and the Processing Server, select the Use SSL checkbox.
- Click Apply.
- To close the Pipeline Editor, click Save.