Usually, you select a goal (optionally) when creating a rule. But you can also use a goal as the starting point and create a rule based on it.
To create a rule based on a goal, complete these steps:
- Log in to Acoustic Personalization and click Goals.
- Open the Actions menu for the goal, and click Use this goal.
- Select the channel name, and then the zone name for which you want to create the rule. Click Use this goal.
- Select the type of rule you want to create (rule-based personalization or A/B test).
- Click Next. Continue with the normal rule creation process as described in the following topics.
Create content personalization rule
Create A/B test rule
Article is closed for comments.