Geo-analytics reports give you a subset of data that helps you focus on only geographic-related data.
View the session list
Use this task to view the lists of sessions that were used to calculate the metrics for a data point on the Geo-Analytics report.
- Open the Geo-Analytics report for which you want to view data.
- Select a data point:
- To view data from a specific data point on the map, hover over the data point and click View sessions.
- To view data from the Summary card highest or lowest geographic areas, select the Summary card icon and click View sessions.
- To replay the customer session, select the Replay icon next to a session on the list.
Update your geo-analytics report
You can use up to 5 metrics in a Geo-Analytics report. The metrics can be a combination of existing metrics and calculated metrics.
- On your dashboard, open the Geo-Analytics report.
- Optional: Select a different application.
- Optional: Select a new date range. Default is the most recent 7 days.
- Optional: Select different metrics or create calculated metrics.
- To use existing metrics, click Add metrics. Then, select the metrics and click Apply.
- To create calculated metrics, do the following steps:
- Click Create Calculated metrics.
- Click Add metrics.
- Select the metrics to use in the calculations.
- Use the functions on the calculator to create a valid formula. A valid formula opens the Save Calculated Metric dialog.
- Enter a Name, Description, and Format for the calculated metric and click Save.
- Optional: Select the Threshold icon to modify the threshold for the metric:
- Select the threshold type.
- Set the threshold value for the threshold type, either a percentage or a numeric value.
- Select Apply.
- Optional: Use View data by to change the report view by Continent, Country, State, or City.
- Select Save Report to save the report to your dashboard.
Article is closed for comments.