Each Adobe/Acoustic Campaign integration interacts with one Adobe report suite and one Acoustic Campaign relational table. If the client does not have Adobe Genesis or the Acoustic Campaign Adobe integration they must do so before they move forward with filling out this form. A separate form must be filled out per integration. If a client has two report suites, the client needs to complete this form twice.
- Client Company Name.
- Salesperson (name, phone number, and email address).
- Order Form Number.
- Primary client contact for integration (name, phone number, and email address).
- The Acoustic Campaign Pod:(ex. campaign-us-1.goacoustic.com = pod 1, campaign-us-2.goacoustic.com = pod 2).
- The client needs to create Acoustic Campaign login that is used by provisioning to enable this integration. The login needs to have organization administration permissions. Create the login and type the login name.
- The Acoustic Campaign login that is created needs to have a notification email address. The notification email address must use the following naming convention: cis-notifications-[client name]-pod[#]@cismail.goacoustic.com. This address must contain no spaces. For example, if the client name is Acme International and the client is using pod 4, the notification email address would be cis-notifications-AcmeInternational.goacoustic.com, enter your notification email address.
- What is the name of your Adobe report suite? (If you cannot answer this question, contact your Adobe representative).
- When you are metrics to Adobe, the integration can either send metrics for an entire Acoustic Campaign organization, or only for specific lists. If you want to export all available metrics for the entire Acoustic Campaign organization, leave the text box blank. Otherwise, list out the database ID of each database that you want to get metrics.
- List the domain names that you want to use with this integration. Acoustic Campaign automatically appends values to URLs in your emails that contain these domain names that enable tracking within site catalyst for automatically tagged emails. If you prefer to handle the action manually within your email templates, leave the field blank.
Download the Questionnaire HERE and reattach the completed document to your support case.