In order to correctly uninstall the Acoustic Campaign AppExchange package, the Salesforce administrator must remove some of the buttons and pages for the Salesforce layout.
Remove the following items to successfully uninstall the Acoustic Campaign AppExchange package.
- Remove the Send Acoustic Campaign Email button from all of the lead, contact, and campaign page layouts in Salesforce.
- Remove the SP_EngageMashupLead VisualForce page from all of the applicable lead page layouts.
- Remove the SP_EngageMashupContact VisualForce page from all of the applicable contact page layouts.
- Remove the Acoustic Campaign Email Activities related list from all of the lead & contact page layouts.
- Remove the Acoustic Campaign Email Campaign Activities from all of the campaign page layouts.
After you successfully remove the buttons and pages, go to Setup > Installed Packages and click Uninstall next to the Acoustic Campaign CRMi package to uninstall the package.