Troubleshooting the Acoustic Campaign features included with the Microsoft™ Dynamics CRM solution.
To troubleshoot the Acoustic Campaign features included with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution, tracing must be enabled in the Acoustic Campaign General Settings.
To enable tracing, a CRM System Administrator user needs to login to Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Go to Settings > Administration > Acoustic Campaign Integration in the ribbon > General Settings.
- Check the Tracing check box, then click Save.
When saving the settings, an attempt to validate the connection to Acoustic Campaign will occur and the General Settings box will disappear when the connection is successful. If the Connection is not successful open a CRMi Support case to help troubleshoot the issue.The following custom entities capture information when tracing is enabled.
- Acoustic Campaign API Commands - For Contact Insight® and Send Acoustic Campaign Email
- Acoustic Campaign Fetch Managers - For Send Acoustic Campaign Email
- Acoustic Campaign Fetch Processors - For Sync Campaign to Contact Lists
After tracing has been enabled, when an issue occurs related to the Acoustic Campaign features, the CRM admin can use Advanced Find to see what was captured. The Advanced Find results can be exported and attached to a CRMi Support case.