Troubleshooting the Acoustic Campaign features included with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution.
Tracing must be enabled in the Acoustic Campaign General Settings to troubleshoot the Acoustic CRM features included with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution.
A CRM System Administrator user needs to log in to Microsoft Dynamics CRM to enable tracing.
- Go to Settings > Administration > Acoustic Campaign Integration in the ribbon > General Settings.
- Check the Tracing check box, then click Save.
When saving the settings, an attempt to validate the connection to Acoustic Campaign will occur, and the General Settings box will disappear when the connection is successful. If the Connection is unsuccessful, open a CRMi Support case to help troubleshoot the issue.The following custom entities capture information when tracing is enabled.
- Acoustic Campaign API Commands - For Contact Insight and Send Acoustic Campaign Email
- Acoustic Campaign Fetch Managers - For Send Acoustic Campaign Email
- Acoustic Campaign Fetch Processors - For Sync Campaign to Contact Lists
After tracing has been enabled, the CRM admin can use Advanced Find to see what was captured when an issue occurs related to the Acoustic Campaign features. The Advanced Find results can be exported and attached to a CRMi Support case.
Please sign in to leave a comment.