A text widget is a widget that provides general information about the workspace. Any user can add a text widget to their own workspace.
The Administrator can add a text widget to any workspace in the organization.
As an Administrator, use the text widget to announce or highlight changes made to reports and provide instructions to users of the workspace.
As a regular user, the text widget is a convenient way to summarize and document insights within your dashboard.
- From the workspace, click Add widget > Create text widget.
- Enter the information for the text widget and click Save.
The text widget is added to the workspace.
You can edit the content of the text widget by completing the following steps:
- Click the Widget actions icon in the upper right corner of the widget and select Edit.
- Make your changes and click Save.
You can delete the text widget by completing the following steps:
- Click the Widget actions icon in the upper right corner of the widget and select Delete.