Sometimes, a user's personal information can end up in reports.
All users have the right to "be forgotten". You can ensure this right and prevent a user's personal information from displaying in reports by using the Purge feature.
Use the following procedure to purge a user's personal information from reports.
- Select Event Manager from the left pane of Acoustic Experience Analytics (Tealeaf).
- Click Dimension.
- Locate the Dimension that contains the personal information and select it.
- Click Purge from the menu bar.
- Select the Purge selected data.
- Enter the data value that you want to purge in the Input data value field.
For example, you might enter a user's login ID.
- Click Add data.
You can input and add more data values as needed.
- When you are done indicating which data values to purge, click Purge.