Read through the following topic to complete the SugarCRM-Acoustic Campaign post-installation configuration.
Compete the following steps to execute a successful post-installation configuration.
Complete the following steps to get the refresh token.
- Log in to Acoustic Campaign.
- Go to Settings > Organization Settings > Application Account Access.
- Click on Add Account Access.
- Select the SugarCRM Integration application.
- Select the User Account that communicates with Acoustic Campaign from Scribe Online and SugarCRM.
- Adding a description is optional, but usually preferred if there are multiple Acoustic Campaign admins that use the system and need to know why the user has the specified access.
- A notification email is sent to the selected user. This email contains a refresh token.
Note If you can't locate the original email with the refresh token, then select the user and click on Revoke Account Access and proceed to generate a new token by clicking Add Account Access.
Add Account Access
Complete the following steps to configure Acoustic Campaign General Settings.
- Go to Admin > Acoustic Campaign General Settings.
- Specify connection to Acoustic Campaign parameters.
- Enter the Endpoint: see table below for more information.
- Enter the Host see table below for more information.
- Enter the List ID. This is the Acoustic Campaign contact database ID to which you are integrating with.
- Enter the Refresh Token.
- Enter the SugarCRM Integration User.
- Click Save.
|Pod Number||Endpoint URLs||Host URLs|
When creating a new Lead or Contact, you may want to specify whether it needs to be synchronized with Acoustic Campaign by default or not. To achieve this, you need to specify the default value for Sync To Acoustic Campaign field on both Lead and Contact entity.
Complete the following steps to specify the default value for Sync to Acoustic Campaign for both Leads and Contacts.
- Go to Admin > Developer Tool > Studio > Leads or Contacts > Fields.
- Double-click Sync To Acoustic Campaign field.
- Specify the default value for Sync To Acoustic Campaign.
Note It is recommended to retain the default value as false while you begin testing a few records, that helps you to have control over the data that is synchronized to Acoustic Campaign during testing. You can always change the default value after you finish your testing with a few Leads and Contacts.