Detailed workflow for completing the prerequisites, setting up and registering your channel for personalization, and creating and publishing a rule in Acoustic Personalization.
To learn about the terms or jargon specific to Acoustic Personalization, see Key concepts.
Step 1: Subscribe to Acoustic Personalization
Request to provision for a trial account or a paid account for Acoustic Personalization, and provision the required users. For more information, see User Provisioning
Step 2: Set up your channel in Acoustic Personalization
- Register your channel by providing the channel name, channel type, and content management system details.
- Register a content source .
- Register the zones by providing zone name, zone description, and Zone ID.
- Create the segments required for the rule.
Step 3: Configure your channel for personalization
Work with your channel development team to set up your channel for personalization as described in the Developer workflow topic in the Developer Center. The Developer workflow covers the following activities:
- Ensuring that all the prerequisites are fulfilled.
- Configuring Acoustic Exchange and Exchange Capture.
- Deploying the Personalization Library.
- Configuring the zones to display personalized content or product recommendations.
Step 4: Create and publish personalization
Create and publish the rules based on the personalization type you need. For more information, see the respective sections in this Help Center: