Detailed workflow for completing the prerequisites, setting up and registering your channel for personalization, and creating and publishing a rule in Acoustic Personalization.
To learn about the terms or jargon specific to Acoustic Personalization, see Key concepts.
Step 1: Subscribe to Acoustic Personalization
In order to access Acoustic Personalization, your organization and user accounts must be provisioned with an active Personalization subscription. This help center article provides detailed information about how you can request for a subscription for Personalization.
After a Personalization subscription is provisioned, the administrator can then add other users to the subscription. For detailed information about how you can provision and manage the users, check out this help center article.
Step 2: Set up your channel in Acoustic Personalization
- Register your channel by providing the channel name, channel type, and content management system details.
- Register a content source .
- Register the zones by providing zone name, zone description, and Zone ID.
- Create the segments required for the rule.
Step 3: Configure your channel for personalization
Work with your channel development team to set up your channel for personalization as described in the Developer workflow topic in the Developer Center. The Developer workflow covers the following activities:
- Ensure that all the prerequisites are fulfilled.
- Configure Acoustic Exchange and Exchange Capture.
- Deploy the Personalization library.
- Configure the zones to display personalized content or product recommendations.
Step 4: Create and publish personalization
Create and publish the rules based on the personalization type you need. For more information, see the respective sections in this Help Center: