Plan and prepare
Just starting out with Acoustic™ Experience Analytics (Tealeaf)? Here’s a summary of what you need to do.
Plan things out. Think about what you want to accomplish with Experience Analytics for your business. To better understand your options, check out "How to use Tealeaf" in Overview.
Estimate hardware sizing. Your Acoustic representative can help.
Consider the requirements in the following areas.
- Operating system requirements. Most Experience Analytics components run on Windows. The Passive Capture Application (PCA) runs on Linux.
- Hardware requirements. Every customer environment is unique and it is important that you size your Experience Analytics installation for your environment.
- Software requirements. Ensure that all required system software is installed before running the Experience Analytics installer.
- Database requirements. Experience Analytics runs on Microsoft SQL Server.
Learn how to prepare your environment for Tealeaf in Plan the installation.
Install the products in the right order.
- Install Experience Analytics CX and core applications first.
- Install the Experience Analytics databases.
- Install the Passive Capture Application (PCA) separately. It captures the event data on your website.
After you finish the install, you’ll need to configure the system. For more information, go to Configuring Acoustic Experience Analytics (Tealeaf).
Update your website and mobile app
Experience Analytics provides various libraries and SDKs to integrate Experience Analytics with your web or mobile application.
Learn about the Experience Analytics SDKs in our Developer Center.
Experience Analytics provides a client frameworks to integrate your web and mobile apps with Experience Analytics. To learn more, go to Integrate client framework data into Experience Analytics.
The client framework supports JSON messages for sending event data to Experience Analytics. To learn more about the schema, see JSON object schema reference.
Extend through integrations
Extend Tealeaf’s power by integrating with other business applications.
cxConnect for Voice of Customer lets you integrate with Voice of the Customer applications. Through the integration you can dive deeper into customer feedback to replay the web session that generated the customer response. Learn more in cxConnect Voice of Customer.
cxConnect for Web Analytics allows you to integrate with various third-party web analytics tools. Use session data to drill into the analytics for a clearer view of your customers. Go deeper at cxConnect Web Analytics.
Integrating Experience Analytics with Acoustic Exchange gives you the ability to send event data to other business applications. This integration gives you new power to act quickly and specifically on customer behaviors that Experience Analytics captures. See how to share event data in Data sharing with Acoustic Exchange.